In collaboration with "the Cycling Podcast" we have put together 6 bottle selection show casing some of the regions that were scheduled for theLa Vuelta 2021. Spain offers some truly sensational value and some truly amazing wines. All of which to be enjoyed as you are listening through the podcast.
normally £108 but as we are so excited about the collaboration with the Cyling podcast we are offerring this for £98.00
After the success of the Giro we have stocked up on the wines, we simply cannot guarantee the exact wine in the initial case toward the end of the La Vuelta, we can however guarantee you will will have something of similar or better quality from the same region. We will be making every effort to get the wine listed.
the wines include
- Tobia 'Cuvee' Multi Vintage, White Rioja, Oscar Tobia, Cuxcurrita del Rio Tiron, Spain
- Verdejo 'Quintaluna' Bodegas Ossian, Segovia, Spain
- Albarino Abadia de San Campio, O rosal, Rias Baixas, Galicia, Spain
- Membrillera, Bobal, Bodegas Carres, Utiel Requena, Valencia
- Cadalso, Garnacha, Sierra de Gredos, Madrid, Spain
- Flores 2019. Bodegas Felix Callejo, Ribera del Duero, Spain
Shipping nationaly to UK mainland or collection available